Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1st : Indoor Track Season

Today we had recovery practice. Recovery runs are for the day after our workouts, just to keep our milage up. Today in Salt Lake the temperature was 17 degrees with a windchill of  -7 degrees! So I left the locker room bundled up and ready for a 5 mile run! I got about 7 minutes into the run when it started to get windy. I then turned around and hauled butt back to the locker room, making it a total 1 1/2 miles! So I ended up on the bike for another  30 minutes for a 6 mile bike ride! So today was a little run and a little cross training! The effort level for me today was probably 70%. I had a big workout the day before so recovery was in order!
CYA tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. its definitly not geting waarmer tho good luck
    from tony

    ReplyDelete