Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4th: Pre-Meet in Boise, ID!

Today was a long road trip to Boise, ID it was a 6 hour bus drive with all the Utah women:)! The day before a meet we always have a pre-meet workout! What I do is a 2 mile jog, real easy so I don't over work for the race the next day! After my 2 mile run I went into the Indoor track and did 3x 100 meters at a sprint! Just to get my legs used to running fast!!! I like to go be on the track before I race on it so I can feel it out. Tomorrow I will be racing at 11:30 which is the mile and then again at 3:30 for the 3k. It is going to be a long day. But hopefully a successful one.  We are competing against a few schools I am familiar with like WhitWorth University and Eastern Washington University! Makes me a little homesick but it will feel nice to beat my parents former team: (Eastern Washington)
Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment